How do I start?
You’ve taken a giant step towards an improved lifestyle, and we look forward to becoming your partner in assessing and improving your health.
Are your services confidential?
Yes! All 1:1 communications between the Client and Dietitian are confidential. Information will only be released to a third party under the following conditions:
- The client authorizes the Dietitian to release information with written permission;
- The client is threatening serious bodily harm to themselves or another.
What are your hours?
By appointment only on:
- Monday (10 AM – 5 PM)
- Tues – Thurs (8 AM – 5 PM)
- Saturday (12 PM – 6 PM)
Will you write me a meal plan?
Meal plans can hinder progress if the client is frustrated when they do not follow them to perfection. Meal ideas are included with 1:1 nutrition coaching.
I’m on a budget; can I eat healthy?
Heck yes, you can! We are always on a budget. You do not have to eat all organic all the time. There are several ways to cut grocery costs if you cannot afford healthy foods. We can discuss your options during our time together.
What are the abbreviations in your name?
- MS = Masters of Science
- in Clinical Nutrition
- RDN = Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Maintain Certification and required to meet continuing education requirements
- LDN = Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- State Licensure
Will 1:1 nutrition coaching have meetings in person or online?
1:1 local clients may come to the office. Generally, most meetings are virtual and held on ZOOM.
Can I continue working with Katie after my initial commitment is over?
Absolutely! The lifespan of most clients is six months to 1 year.