Private 1:1 Nutrition Coaching
Many clients appreciate having preventative nutrition coverage on their plans. This service only covers the time of the session. Our most successful clients desire a deeper understanding, as well as closer counseling and accountability to reach their health or weight loss goals. We offer a private nutrition coaching package for those who are seeking greater help and education. This process is as follows:
- Discuss Goals
- Discuss Past attempts at goals
- Discuss the reality of day-to-day life for the client
- Discuss current food patterns and intake
- Form a plan for the upcoming 3 months
- Start with 1-2 goals for 2 weeks
Follow Up consults:
- Create a more customized program as a team, to fit your lifestyle and nutrition needs.
- Educate on current choices and pivot to new changes in food intake.
- Empower clients to build ideas and plans on their own.
- Nutrition changes for your individual needs depending on weight loss
- Nutrition changes for your needs depending on pivoting with life events
- Customized help with nutrition planning.
- Bi-weekly sessions (typically 30-60 minutes depending on the client)
- Weekly weight checks or measurements (depending on the client)
- Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM access to a dietitian via phone, text, Zoom, or phone call.
- $497/month for a 3-month commitment
- Insurance may be applied to a portion of this service.
- 10% savings when paying in full for 3 months
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Specific diseases and health conditions require a therapeutic approach to treat medical conditions and their associated symptoms. KNC accepts medical referrals and tailors to post-medical care needs for nutrition follow-up. Specific diseases/health conditions commonly addressed may include cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, eating disorders, and more.
KNC is now accepting INSURANCE for medical nutrition therapy, and nutrition counseling services through the following networks:
- BCBS of Alabama
- United Health Care (UMR)
- Medicare Part B of Alabama
*To bill health insurance, a physician referral is required and can be faxed to 334-245-7837